My cousins Jinny and Michaela are wonderful dancers! I love watching them, and remember fondly a few years ago when they tried to teach me a dance and I ended up with shinsplints! I couldn't walk for three days! lol....this video is from August when we went out to Ontario for Jinny's wedding. It was an impromptu dance on the lawn after the rehersal dinner the night before the wedding. We were laughing that the bride was going to have grass stains on her feet! The fellow playing the bagpipes is one member of the live band that they had at the reception, he is a well known musician and was kind enough to show Aiden and Eli how to play the bagpipes! His family is very musical, his wife plays, and even their 5 year old daughter played the violin at the reception.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment